Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's The 1st Of The Last Month

Today is June 1st. I have 29 days left as a San Diego resident, and I am now realizing just how sad I am about leaving. For nearly a year I've been so caught up planning out my move back home that I forgot about how much I love San Diego, the life I've created here, and the people and events that have filled the last 3.5 years. Some of my best memories in life will be a result of my stint in the whale's vagina, and I am truly heartbroken to see this chapter come to an end. I know, this was my decision and mine only, and I know that moving back home is still what I want/need to do, but the closer June 30th nears, and the closer I get to a very unsure future, the more I just want to yell "nevermind!" and hang my pictures back on these now barren walls.

As the inevitable approaches, I think I'll spend the next month blogging a series of "The Best of San Diego" entries about some of the most fun times I've had here. *Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment